The Bottom Line
- Beachfront location
- Onsite restaurants, spa and retailers
- Expansive list of ammenities
- Luxurious rooms
- Wonderful views of the Gulf of Mexico
- Often full for meetings and special events
- Located at 5222 Seawall Blvd.
- Condominiums, hotel rooms and meeting facilities
- Onsite wedding planning
- Rates range from $169 to $650
- Book online or call 800-445-0090
Guide Review - San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference Center
Much of the San Luis Resort is centered around its tropical pool, which is roundly recognized as one of the best in the Lone Star State. The pool area includes a 50-foot waterfall and 45-foot waterslide. Poolside cabanas, tropical landscaping and a swim-up bar complete the tropical pool complex.
The Steakhouse Restaurant, which is located within the resort, is reputed to be one of Galveston's premier dining experiences. Nearby, a host of other renown restaurants such as the Rainforest Cafe, Landry's and the Jetty Restaurant are available.
The San Luis' full-service spa is yet another draw for guests. The spa offers a wide array of body treatments and also boasts a salon and boutique.
Business travelers will be impressed with the meeting and conference facilities, as well as the compliment of business services.
In short, whether you are a business or pleasure traveler, a stay at the San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference center will complete your trip to Galveston Island.